Monday, September 28, 2015

Update Training Progression & Life

Been a while since my last blog post.  But here is my up to date of my training and life.  Been rough finding a job in my field.  But able to find a job to at least make money, I work at Kelley's Market, which is part of Mobil gas station as a Sales Associate.  Also working at Dok's Klassik, restaurant at my hometown (Verona) doing busing and help cook.   Early in the year, I worked at Madison City Channel, as a production assistant, being Camera Operator and setting up audio equipment during and after production.  Helped me gain some work experience and able to help build my resume.  Still continuing to finding my real career job in my media field and hopefully full-time. Running update, my training is going pretty solid.  Mileage has been around between 45-55 miles a week.  Been hard training while working crazy hours but still keep pushing to go run.  Feeling well prepared for my 2nd Half Marathon coming up next month on October 25th.  Looking forward to it and the goal is to break 80.   

No comments:

Post a Comment