Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Cory McGee- My Female Distance Crush, Florida Gator & USA Track & Field Team Member

Cory McGee, from Pass Christian, Mississippi, who just finished her Track & Field career with the Florida Gators this past Saturday as a runner up in the 1500 at Hayward Field in Eugene, Oregon.  Ever since I heard about her, I thought wow, she is amazing and an inspiration.  The way she races is amazing, every time she toes on the line, she always has the one goal in mind & that is trying to go for the win and be the best.  That's what I like when it comes to those particular runners, they always have a goal in mind and working for it.  That is what I love about her.  Even after races during her talks with FloTrack, she knows that she can do better.  She to me is a winner in my book, always a hard worker and very dedicated.  That is the reason why she is my Female distance crush.  I hope someday we can run together, so much in common when it comes to running.  I hope she get's signed to a shoe running company.      



1 comment:

  1. Limited Edition Florida Gator Tshirt
    http://teespring.com/gatorsteeshirt

    ReplyDelete