Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Life With New Beginnings- Marathons & Career

After graduating from UW-Platteville and finishing my summer internship at Clear Channel, what to do now?  Now is finding a job in radio, television or social media.  My future career job is working for Flotrack, ESPN and other TV Sports Companies.  The future does look bright for my career.  Keep positive and dream big.  After being done with my Collegiate running career, I thought what should I do?  I decided to train for Half & Full Marathons.  I am preparing for my first Half-Marathon on November 9th in Madison.  Really looking forward to it.  Training has been going good along with core work.  I really looking forward to the challenge.  My goal down the road is qualify for Boston Marathon.  That's the goal I will be sighting, but right now racing a few Half's and will be ready for the Full. I have many great friends and coaches for me to continue of doing this sport.  So I say thank you for encouragement and support.  I love you all. Remember, always go after #Greatness.   

No comments:

Post a Comment