Thursday, October 30, 2014

Journey to my First Half-Marathon

Well with a little over a week to my first Half-Marathon race ever in my running career, my training overall in the last 5 and a half months have been very good.  My strength work has been a big improvement and my workout times have been going well as planned.  I feel right now I can run a very good Half-Marathon time, my goals are set very high, obviously finish the race, for time I want to break 80 minutes and finish in the top 10 or 15.  This will give me the motivation to run very well and being able to prepare well mentally and physically.  I am really excited for this race, longer race but excited for the opportunity and to the challenge.  My Half-Marathon race will be this Sunday November 9th by the Capital in Madison, come out and support.    





No comments:

Post a Comment